At East Bay Headshots we are doing our part to help keep our studio and clients safe. You should feel safe working with us and we offer a number of safety advantages over working with a high volume department store studio with crowded waiting rooms.
The first and most important step is the self-check. Are you part of a vulnerable population? Have you been feeling ill recently? In either case it would probably be best to postpone our session.
Assuming you feel well and are ready for a shoot we want to assure you that we have implemented a number of safety protocols post COVID-19:
- We are a boutique studio and are only allowing one client in our studio at a time.
- We are able to complete sessions in studio or outside, all while staying six feet apart.
- Your photographer will wear a mask on request, in addition to staying six feet apart.
- We sanitize all high touch studio surfaces between clients.
- We have a sink with soap, water, and towels available for hand-washing.
- We can handle scheduling, proofing, and payment all online without need for any contact.
If you have any other concerns please feel free to reach out and we are happy to structure our sessions to keep you safe.
As a small business, we also thank you for your support during these challenging times. Remember to Shop Small!