Dec 2020 Update – Per the latest State of CA and CoCoCo Guidelines – our retail studio is able to remain open at limited capacity and also stay open per the current media and film studio guidelines. While navigating these guidelines is confusing at times, the two mentioned appear to be most analogous to our business. We have several safety measures in place. Read more below:
At East Bay Headshots we are doing our part to help keep our studio and clients safe. We have a written safety plan in place and you should feel safe working with us.
We offer a number of safety advantages over working with a high volume department store studio with long waits in crowded waiting rooms.
The first and most important step is the self-check. Are you part of a vulnerable population? Have you been feeling ill recently? In either case it would probably be best to postpone our session.
Assuming you feel well and are ready for a shoot we want to assure you that we have implemented a number of safety protocols post COVID-19:
- We are a boutique studio and are only allowing one client in our studio space at a time. Sessions are spaced out to allow for cleaning between clients.
- We are able to complete sessions either in studio or outside, all while staying six feet apart to allow for proper social distancing.
- Your photographer will wear a mask, in addition to staying six feet away.
- We sanitize all high touch studio surfaces between clients.
- We have a sink in our office with soap, water, and towels available for hand-washing as needed.
- We can handle scheduling, proofing, and payment all online without need for any contact.
- Based on CCC Dept. of Health Guidance and recommendations we are not performing temperature checks, as the health department does not believe they are effective for detecting COVID.
If you have any other concerns please feel free to reach out and we are happy to structure our sessions in a way to keep you safe.
As a small business, we also thank you for your support during these challenging times. Remember to Shop Small and be safe!